Re: [tlug] Syntax highlighting for XML Schema (XSD) files in XEmacs

On 20/11/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

Josh Glover writes:

 > Any of you XEmacs users out there *koff*Steve Turnbull*koff* know of a
 > major mode that will offer nice syntax highlighting and
 > auto-completion for XML Schema files?

You might look inside the xslide and xslt-process packages, but I
think they're quite different.

Yeah, I tried just turning on xsl-mode on for an XSD file, but that was not so successful. I might hack on the mode, but that would turn my two to four hours of XSD hacking into something rather larger. :)

I wonder why there is no demand for this sort of thing?

-Josh