Re: [tlug] Firefox font configuration

On 16/11/06, Stuart Luppescu <s-luppescu@example.com> wrote:

Click on POS -> Sale in the left frame, and a page will come up with an
Update button. A large, frosty mug of Chicago's delicious Goose Island
Honker's Ale to the one who figures out (and comes to get it) why Alt-U
has no effect on this page in Firefox 2.0.

Hotkeys are a bit of a pain in the arse. In the DOM Inspector, take a look at:

#document.window.keyset[mainKeyset]

Last I heard, Firefox (and the other Mozilla apps) do not allow for
user-modifiable key bindings--at least, not without hacking the
chrome. This may have changed in 2.0.

Which begs the question: why exactly are you using 2.0? If it worked
in 1.5, and 1.5 ain't broke... you see where I am going with this,
right? ;)

Seriously, Firefox has a history of early releases of new generations
being a bit buggy. I'd suggest waiting for about 2.0.5 or so--in fact,
I plan to before jumping on the Firefox 2 bandwagon.

-Josh