Re: [tlug] CJK Printing from Web Browsers in Debian 3.3.2

Josh Glover wrote:

PASTE ALL OF THE OUTPUT!

If the mail gets too long and gets rejected by the list, try using:

http://www.rafb.net/paste/

Select "Plain Text" and paste the whole glob in, then include the URI
 in your mail to the list.

Thunderbird reported successful mailing, but I probably won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Shutting down for the night now; race in morning, preparing three kinds
of results of which will keep me busy in the afternoon, but I'll have
time to resend as instructed if necessary.

Ciao for nao,
Bart