Re: [tlug] iPod nano and Linux

On 11/4/06, Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:
Plus I swore never to buy a Sony product again after their DRM
balls-up[0] on audio CD's anyway.

Right to avoid Sony! I (stupidly) bought a Sony "MP3" player that has the very worst proprietary software known to humankind - just really really horrible! (Hey! Sony! Give me my money back!!)

I have experience with a couple of Cowon players ("iMusic"...) that
play ogg, etc.), but both of them broke down after about two months of
use and then took about a month to be repaired.  I'm currently using a
Creative one that works great (three folders and it remembers where
you left off in each one) but it only plays MP3's and a format from
Brand-W.

Lyle