[tlug] RE: GPL V3

<burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> The problem is the judges that are passing out patents at the moment.
>
>Unless I am very mistaken, no "judges" are involved in the issuing of
patents. Patent
>clerks do that. Judges only get involved if or when the patent gets
challenged in court.

>-Josh

I am not a lawyer.  You are probably right. :-)
As I was saying though, many of the problems are more about hype than
what is actually law.  I've seen the word judge thrown arround a lot.
@example.com@;;;;

When I make landfall again, I will try to look into the details myelf a
bit when I have the time. :)  I need something to study anyway! ^-^