Re: [tlug] Linux Zaurus is very cool

Hi AI,

I'm C3100 user and have seen difference bet C3200/100 before.
There are only one difference from the view  point of HW.
HDD size. 4GB -> 6GB. So C3200 has 128MB.

http://www.sharp.co.jp/products/slc3200/index.html

I hate micro hdd inside Zaurii bacause of quite slow.
I hope we can replace micro hdd to CF memory in Zaurii.
Recently there exist 4GB, 8GB CF and relatively cheep.
It may boost access speed.

I'm sorry I have never tried to replace OS.
I have  tried to use debian using chroot once but never succeed for me.

Hiroshi