Re: [tlug] Flash Player 9 - beta

>> How are people getting on with this? I've just installed it, and so far
>> I've only tried on my own stuff, but Japanese is not displaying. ...

> Can you please supply a URL of the site that is not displaying correctly?

http://dcook.org/work/charts/pie_chart_demo.html
 (then choose Japanese as UI language, or as label language)

> I just did a very quick test and navigated to http://www.avix.co.jp/ .
> The middle section of this page is flash and Japanese displayed with no
> issue.

That displayed fine and puzzled me why it works for them and not in my
files, until I zoomed in and saw big pixels and realized all the
Japanese is bitmap.

I.e. this is hard-coded static text, and I'm talking about dynamic text.

Darren