[tlug] Advice (was: Re: xbuntu on Toshiba Libretto L1 video resolution X11)

I know, I know, I didn't include anything above this, but there has been
a lot of talk on the list, and my comment is only partly applicable to
the original message.

My advice to anyone experiencing issues during install, is to get the
network adapter up and going first, then worry with the video. :-)  Once
the network adapter is going, a copy of screen, and iirc or bitchX will
go a LONG way to getting the rest working.