Re: [tlug] What, no Perl programmers around here? ;-)

On 29/08/06, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:

Well, Josh, thank you for your concern, but you do remember the
firestorm that happened a few years ago?  And several smaller fires
after that.  I really do find it odd that sophistry is honored more
than reality when it comes to certain obvious facts.

The problem is that what may appear to be an "obvious fact" to you
might seem quite ridiculous to a person with a degree in economics.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I would prefer that you express
it without trolling, at least on this list.

-Josh