Re: [tlug] What, no Perl programmers around here? ;-)

On 27/08/06, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

I know that there are Ubuntu users among us. :P I use it myself. ^_^  In
my opinion the distro is awesome.  For the "common everyday user", it
offers a system that will install what they want, and barring video
problems, it pretty much "just works."

I assume by "video problems", you mean, "will not play DVDs". Am I
correct? If so, that is a design decision.

And you can just install a different version of mplayer, with all the
libdvdread stuff, right?

-Josh