Re: [tlug] Anthy doesn't remember

On 25/08/06, David J Iannucci <jlinux@example.com> wrote:

I've recently installed SUSE 10.1 for myself and my wife, on our two
laptops.  On both I installed Anthy and SCIM, because I'd discovered
this system to be far superior to Canna, which we had been using.

Funny thing is, my wife was still complaining that kanji henkan sucked;
she saw little to no improvement.

What's really weird about this is that *my* Anthy remembers! (at least
most of the time - I think I found a few times it wouldn't remember as
well).

OK, what desktop environment / window manager does your wife use? What
about you? (e.g. GNOME, KDE, FluxBox, etc.)

-Josh