[tlug] synching the zaurus? which PIM to use?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to decide which direction to go with my Zaurus C3200. I'm
currently using a cacko rom, but I cant find a version of the ko/pi
synch rpm compatible with centos4.

I haven't tried open zaurus as of yet- still a bit wary of having to
repartition the hard drive because if it turns out to be a huge hassle
getting everything to work it might not be worth it.

Any recommendations for synching my PIM data? Should I just repartition
and see what happens?

Thanks in advance,

Scott VanDusen