[tlug] Fedora is a toy OS .. (was Re: New Custom Server for Linux...)

Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:
>> Jim Breen wrote:
>>
>> > In what way [is Fedora] a "toy operating system"?
>>
>> It is the beta testing ground for RHEL, where RH can be agressive
>> with bleeding edge stuff and break things, without worrying about
>> screwing up customers' production boxes.

I know all that - I'd not thought that "beta testing ground" and
"bleeding edge stuff" warranted being called "toy".

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Clayton School of Information Technology,               Tel: +61 3 9905 9554