[tlug] 3 non-related questions

Hi everyone,

Just got back from vacation and am catching up on the list. I have a few
questions and would appriciate any advice on the following:

1) I broke down and got a Zaurus C3200. I'm currently following the docs
for open zaurus installation, but I was wondering: since this has a 6 gig
HD in addition to the 2 Gig CF card, is it possible to set up a dual boot
and save the initial OS- put open zaurus on the CF card?

2) I'm planning on setting up a WLAN at home in the near future, using my
centos server as the WLC /freeradius authentication server. Any
recommendations for Wireless access point hardware? Is linksys the
standard or what are people using here and can I get it in Akihabara?

3) In addition to the above projects, I'm rebuilding an old server to be a
HDPVR / mythTV / hdtv / dvd watching box. It seems most people are using
Ubuntu
as the distro of choice for this, but I just wanted to get tlugs opinions
on what everyone else is using for media servers. Gentoo?

Thanks in advance for any advice on the above. Feel free to change the
subject line accordingly and apologies for the disparate content of this
mail.

Cheers,

Scott VanDusen