Re: [tlug] Proposal to move TLUG nomikai to Sept 1st.

Hello,

Thanks for all of the replies.  I agree with Itsumi-san that this is
generally a bad time, but as we do have a number of people willing to
attend on September 1st we might as well have the nomikai versus
canceling the nomikai altogether.

Also, we are going to push the technical meeting to later in
September.  Hopefully, that will be the last of the TLUG meeting
shuffle for a while.

Thanks,
Zev