Re: [tlug] Leaving Windows Part 1: Japanese input

On Aug 6, 2006, at 1:17 AM, Shannon Jacobs wrote:

Okay, here's today's question. On most of my Ubuntu Linux boxes I've
managed to configure them so that pressing the hankaku/zenkaku key
works as a toggle for Anthy. On this particular machine, it doesn't
work, and I can't figure out what I did wrong in this specific case.
SCIM, Anthy, UIM, and the related components appear to be installed,
but I'm unable to access them. The keyboard correction has been
configured. Not sure what else to check or look for at this point.

does pushing ctrl+space, shift+space or alt+space helps to access the IM?

Niels *who never got the hankaku/zenkaku-keys work ;)*

--
Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-- Pirates of the Carribean: The Secret of the Black Pearl