Re: [tlug] [OT/long] Yet another JMdict front-end

    Al> 	Are you sure it's kanji.jibun.kyoto-u.ac.jp?

No, the missing 'n' is a typo and the j is mojibake.  (One has to
wonder about a language that can achieve mojibake in a foreign
alphabet.  The Intercal of natural language, or maybe I should say
Intercal is the Japanese of programming languages.)  I meant 人文.

    Al> 	And the CHISE project seems to be available here:
    Al> http://www.kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/projects/chise/

That's it.  Thanks!