Re: [tlug] FireFox Update (1.5.0.5)

On 30/07/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>>>>> "Lyle" == Lyle H Saxon <Lyle> writes:

    Lyle> How long have you been reading them?

Can't speak for Josh, but I've been reading them occasionally since
October 2000,

Only late 2001 for me, but that is still long enough to have a feel
for how they usually go. If you want to see some truly sarcastic and
nasty bug reports, subscribe to BugTraq. There are a few researchers
that still lay it on pretty thick in their vuln reports.

-Josh