[tlug] QUERY> Basic email list setup

TLUGers:

I have a considerable amount of extra space allotment and bandwidth available on my web hosting service, and I've been thinking for some time about trying to set up a couple of small email lists for myself and some of my colleagues. I've never ventured into this sort of thing at all, so I'm starting from scratch. Of course I'll do my own Googling and reading on the topic, but before I go and waste a lot of time, I'd just like to ask if anyone knows of any good tutorials or howtos on the topic.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University