[tlug] Disabling Removable Media

I'm looking for a way to disable use of floppy and USB media on a CentOS
workstation and haven't found a nice solution yet. We could disable
these things in the bios, but I'd rather use another method (such as
with permissions) since the machine will be managed remotely. (It's OK
if root has access, but not necessary.)

If I understand correctly, mtools does not need to have the floppy
mounted so disabling it would likely need to be done separately. With
that in mind though, other tools must not be able to bypass whatever
blocks are put in.

Any ideas?

- Jason