[tlug] Creative Labs, Inc.

Quick report about a replacement for the defective (hardware failure) Cowon MP3 player and the defective (breathtakingly horrible software) Sony MP3 player (but it doesn't, it only plays a native format).

I bought a Creative Labs DAP-FL0028 (only 512MB - thank you Sony for taking my money in exchange for a defective product so I didn't have enough to get a 2GB model).

So far it's working fine. It has a logical system for putting MP3 files (which it actually plays without converting to a native format) onto the player and looks promising so far.....

Lyle