Re: [tlug] PHS Under Linux (& Mac)

Keith Bawden wrote:
Hello All,

Before I start shopping in earnest I was wondering if anyone here might
know if there are any USB based PHS devices that work under both Mac OS
X and Linux.

If not USB based then my next preference would be for a CF card based
option.

Thanks in advance, Keith

Hello All,

Thanks to all those who posted some tips on this one.

As it turns out I took a stab at plugging my current keitai (W41H KDDI) works well under Linux :-) As a bonus the connection is a speedy 2.4 Mbps connection.

If you have a PacketWIN enabled phone you may find the USB device by plugging in the phone and then: dmesg | grep acm
Regards, Keith