[tlug] [OT] Looking for a Linux/Unix sysadmin parttime job

Hello all,

Now I am working fulltime for IBM JP as a Bridge SE. My work now is mostly communication ( translation ), coding in C/C++ and testing. And the job does not involve to Linux.

Since 4 years ago until I joined IBM this April, I was a Linux  sysadmin, worked for a guy in this mailing list ( H S.... ). And I want to keep my feet wet by continuing my old job/hobby.

I can only work at night ( 20:00 ~ ) and at weekend. I can config/maintain kernel, qmail, apache, sendmail, mysql etc and do some coding in PHP/MySQL .

Please drop me a line if you want further information.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu