[tlug] Fluxbox-- bringing up menus without the mouse

Fluxbox is indeed lightweight and fast, thanks folks for the tip.

But it is pretty mouse centric (yes I will try ion next).

Is there a way in Fluxbox to bring up the applications menu with a key stroke? Thanks Josh for the "keys" file, but I would like to be able to pop up the menu and arrow-key around without the mouse. (In part because all I have is a track point on this barebones R50e Thinkpad.)

David Riggs