Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] [Reminder Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-05-13
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:12:44 +0900
- From: "Zev Blut" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] [Reminder Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-05-13
- Organization: Ubiquitous Business Technology, Inc.
- User-agent: Opera M2/8.52 (Linux, build 1631)
-=-=-=- Announcement: 2006/05/13 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=- Meeting information Date: May 13 (Saturday) Time: 14:00 - 16:30 (doors open 13:30) Place: Wall Street Associates Japan Boardroom. 5F Yajima Building, 11-3, Ginza 7-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061, Japan Map: http://www.wallstreetjapan.com/Images/Wsa_Map.jpg Topics: 1) "AOLserver" by Pietro Zuco 2) "Zaurus PDAs" by Alain Hoang and Edward Middleton Pietro will introduce AOLserver and discuss how and when to use it. Alain and Edward will talk about the Sharp Zaurus PDA. During the talk they will also discuss how to get Gentoo running on it. Finally, we will have our yearly officer elections for President and Uvae President. Our current officers are willing to continue on, but if you feel like it is time for a change then please show up to run for a position. Other items on the agenda are: 1. Introduction of new members, news about Linux/Open Source, general announcements, Q&A 2. Auction 3. Elections All Linux users and supporters of open source code and free software are invited to attend this Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG) meeting. Membership is open to anyone. There are no membership dues or entrance fees. After the meeting, we will continue chatting over a few beers. About TLUG ---------- TLUG is a non-profit, non-political organization established in June of 1994 to exchange information on the use of Linux and Free Software Foundation tools. TLUG has an active mailing list, home page, and regular physical meetings. Discussions are primarily held in English, but non-English speakers are encouraged to come and participate. We especially want to encourage Japanese people to attend and will make efforts to support a bilingual meeting. TLUG hosts technical meetings every odd month on the 2nd Saturday, and nomikai's every even month on the 3rd Friday. The TLUG home page is available at http://www.tlug.jp For any instructions or info before the meeting: Zev Blut ............... 090-5778-8067 Alberto Tomita ............... 080-3463-9256
- Re: [tlug] [Reminder Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-05-13
- From: Micheal E Cooper
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Accessing microphone (was a bunch of other topics about sound and modules) [SOLVED]
- Next by Date: [tlug] [OT]Good Bye!
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Anyone running a linux server on a mini-ITX MB or similar?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [Reminder Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2006-05-13
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links