Re: [tlug] 2.6 Kernel vs 2.4 Kernel: "internal s/w"

> So no need to beat this into the ground any further.
> I think "Jim"
> was just quizzing "Gerald" to make sure that he
> really meant
> psychic ultra-low-frequency s/w radio communication,
> and was not
> just some g-man or whatever who had stumbled onto
> the codes and
> had joined the list to fish for information.
Mike
you made me smile at 7am on a Sat. morning
Now I don`t need that cup of coffee .

To be honest ,  I don`t know the reason and are
investigatingit now .
R&D respond "Great ! We don`t have to do any extra
work"

But will investigate
As a side note , we found "internal" program to be
fast
on compile as well as its GUI .

from a "don`t know why"