Re: [tlug] Linux in Japan

    Kentaro> What is your impression about Linux in Japan ?

パソコン楽しい!リナックス大好き!

   ーー竹園東小学校3年2組全員

Of course the teachers use Windows, but there's hope!

The hot news for next summer is that we (Tsukuba U, College of Policy
and Planning Science) will be dual booting Linux again starting in
August, after a 2-year hiatus.  (R-Hell, of course, but you can't have
everything.  I'm not sure what distro the little kids are using.)