Re: [tlug] Installing Windows after installing Linux

> TLUG,
>
> Despite my intentions, I find I am now in a situation where what I need
> to do is repartition my hard drive and put Windows on.
<snip>

There is a free partition manager CD called Partition Logic. It's at ver
0.6x, but they say it works fine. Basically a open source version of the
Partition Magic software.

http://partitionlogic.org.uk/

Hope that's of use if you need something like that. Sorry I don't have a
lot of experience with the main thrust of your question, but thought this
info might be helpful.