Re: [tlug] Whoops... messed up home directory permissions

Josh Glover wrote:
On 20/04/06, David Stibbe <dstibbe@example.com> wrote:

Since when is providing an example doing a disservice?

-Josh

My apologies,
I did not mean to sound offending. However, giving a long text as example, can sometimes be more confusing than giving an explanation (which is about two lines...). I'm not saying this always the case (there have been plenty of times I've wanted an example when I received an completely incomprehensible explanation), but I do believe this was one of those times.

David