Re: [tlug] Apologies

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

   Lyle> Jim is the group's snarling guarddog - and is working
   Lyle> towards the greater good of the list I think, but still, you
   Lyle> haven't done anything so wrong as to feel overly bad about
   Lyle> it.  Live and learn, and watch out for sharp teeth!

ROTFL!

Yes, Steve, and certainly you do indeed well understand the concept of
there being more information between the lines than in them?  But now
we're heading back to our old battleground - Sophistry Land.

The point I was trying to make is that a clear up-front and honest
e-mail on the list would have been a more friendly way of accomplishing
the same thing.  Joe was obviously trying to fit in politely - if he was
making mistakes, he didn't need political stealth messages from Jim
landing in his In Box like a warning from Middle Management.  I mean...
come on!  Let's be more friendly!  Save the toxins for when they might
really be needed!  Don't use them on friendly members of the group!

Lyle