Re: [tlug] "Subject:" (The message doesn't need to be in the title....)

    IW> Jim and I differ in our opinions on this.  He tends to change subject
    IW> even when giving a direct reply to a question (and use multiple
    IW> different subjects when answering different points in different
    IW> emails).  I find both intensely irritating...

I second that. In fact this one has the highest annoyance degree
according to http://www.ts-cyberia.net/email.html

    Subject
    [...]

    Don't change the subject in your reply to someone's message as
    long as you are writing about the same topic; e.g., a reply to a
    message with "Subject: netiquette" must be "Subject: Re:
    netiqutte", not "Subject: Thank you" or something like that.

    Degree of annoyance: 5/5

--
Viktor