Re: [tlug] a japanese dictionary: cell phones? portable user interfaces?

Jim wrote:
Of course, most programs written for Linux don't care what kind of computer they run on. So if you don't require PC (i386) specific stuff in your program, you'll have a program that runs almost anywhere.
True

I presume that you are writing a GUI program. Is that correct?

Correct, intend to create enough abstraction in my program, that replacing the gui will be a 'small' issue.

Are you thinking of writing it as a web app
	> so as to punt on the whole UI issue?

Currently not thinking about making it a web-app, but maybe I'll make a server-side webapp based on it in the future :P

David