[tlug] Rudeness (was Re: "Subject:" (The message doesn't need to be in the title....))

Comments admins?

"Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" wrote:

> Jim wrote:
>
> >>[LHS] Why put the message in the title?
>
> >By title, I presume you mean "Subject: ".
>
> This is a good example of your sophistry and nastiness.

You're out of line. Chill out and read the following.

   Recognizing rudeness in the open source culture

      http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/article.pl?sid=06/02/02/2129251

   The Secret Cause of Flame Wars

      http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,70179-0.html?tw=wn_index_2

   Dealing with rudeness

      http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#keepcool

Please stick to technical issues.
Avoid accusations, speculation, and escalating rhetoric.