[tlug] Friday April 14th Nomikai

Hello Tlugers,

I would like to know if the date of the nomikai as announced in the
TLUG Web site is definitive because I will arrive at Tokyo on the
April 15th 11:50 am. And the nomikai is at 19:00 April 14th.
Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not asking to change or move it, I
only want to be sure about the date, just to suffer in silence
repeating to myself "Why, I didn't visit the Tlug Web page before buy
the ticket?" :-)

    -Pietro