Re: [tlug] ati tv wonder/ve does not work in FC5

Hi Jim,

On 4/1/06, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You posted yesterday,
>
>    http://tlug:archives@example.com/ML/0603/msg00210.html
>
> but got no replies and reposted the same thing today.

> I would lay low for a week before bringing the topic up again,
> and even then, it would have to be reworded and brief.

I'm sorry. The thing is, I thought my original post didn't get to the
list (I didn't receive a copy of the message I posted, or at least
gmail didn't show it to me ), so I resent it (I should have checked
the list archives to see if my message was accepted. My apologies). Is
it an issue with gmail or is it that the mailing list software does
not send the post to the sender?

Thanks,

Hector