[tlug] Suse 10 overwriting configuration files...

Hi,

I got a strange behavior with my SuSE 10.0 configuration since today.
What happened is that I had an issue with my Wifi connection. I decided
to reconfigure my airport base station from my Mac, then to reconfigure
the linux box (using YaST). This worked fine.

But, since then, every time I try to restart manually the interface (for
instance /etc/rc.d/network restart eth1), my wifi configuration
(/etc/sysconfig/ifcfg...) is overwritten and the settings (network name,
static IP, etc...) lost.

Is there a way to prevent the system to change *MY* (!!) config? I think
I did something wrong, since it did not happen until today...

Thanks,

Bruno.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)