[tlug] Ubuntu stopped booting

I am hoping this is an easy problem to fix.  I have the hard drive on my
PowerMac G5 divided into 3 sections--English Mac OS 10.2, Japanese Mac
OS 10.2, and Ubuntu Linux (Breezy).  At first I was only using the
Japanese Mac partition and the Ubuntu partition, and everything was
working great.  Then the other day I switched to the English Mac
partition for awhile, but when I rebooted after that, it did not
automatically ask me at first whether I wanted Mac or Linux, and booted
one of the Mac partitions.

I tried using the Ubuntu CD to boot off the CD, but I couldn't figure
out how to do it.  Is there a command that will switch the designated
boot drive?

Onegai shimasu.
Joe