[tlug] Computer gear on offer, proceeds to benefit TLUG

Okay, the time has come for me to part with some of my collection of
computer gear.  Who better than TLUG members to give my stuff a new
loving home?

All items will be given to whoever makes the best offer[1], proceeds
will be donated to TLUG.

So, here's what I've got:

Macintosh IIcx computer (16MHz 68030 with 68882 FPU)
64MB RAM
2GB SCSI hard drive
NuBus ethernet card (10base2, 10baseT)
http://www.lowendmac.com/ii/iicx.shtml
Runs OpenBSD, NetBSD, or you can run MacOS system 7

Macintosh IIci computer (25MHz 68030 with 68882 FPU)
128MB RAM
Level 2 cache card installed
4GB SCSI hard drive
NuBus ethernet card (10base2, 10baseT)
  ... may be the best machine Apple has ever produced."
  -- MacUser, November 1989
http://www.lowendmac.com/ii/iici.shtml
Runs OpenBSD, NetBSD, or you can run MacOS system 7

Macintosh Powerbook 540c (33MHz 68040LC)
36MB RAM
320MB SCSI hard drive, also 500MB SCSI hard drive which is not installed
640x480 color screen
built in ethernet
includes external SCSI cables
battery no longer holds a charge, runs fine when plugged in
http://www.lowendmac.com/pb/540c.shtml
Runs NetBSD (softfloat build) or you can run MacOS 7 or 8

I also have Motorola's reference docs for the 68k chip, three books:

M68000 Family Programmer's Reference Manual (Includes CPU32 Instructions)
(M68000PM/AD Rev.1)
This is the complete guide to 68k machine code and assembly language,
describes every machine instruction, addressing modes, chip
architecture, etc.

MC68030 User's Manual Third Edition
(MC68030UM/AD Rev.2)

M68040 User's Manual
(M68040UM/AD Rev.1)

These are very technical books, intended for hardware system designers
and assembly language programmers.  If you wanted to improve NetBSD,
OpenBSD, or Linux kernel support for the above machines, these are just
the books you need.

I'm happy to include these books along with any of the above computers,
but I only have one set of books.

Power Macintosh 7300/180 (180MHz PPC 604e)
384MB RAM
4GB SCSI hard drive
100 Mbit ethernet adapter
http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/7300.shtml
Runs NetBSD, can also run OS X (slowly) with XPostFacto
http://eshop.macsales.com/OSXCenter/XPostFacto/Framework.cfm?page=XPostFacto.html
or you can run MacOS 7, 8 or 9.

Compaq Deskpro 6000 6300/MMX (Pentium II 300MHz)
Matrox Millennium II AGP VGA card
192MB RAM (PC66)
built in Adaptec AIC-7860 Ultra wide scsi adaptor
4GB SCSI disk (does not spin up), CD-ROM drive
2 ethernet ports (great as a firewall or router)
I can include another 4GB SCSI disk along with this machine, you can
swap it yourself.  It can also boot from IDE disk if you have one.

Compaq Deskpro 6000 6200 M2150 (Pentium Pro 200MHz)
160MB RAM (72 pin EDO SIMMs)
Adaptec AHA-2940 Ultra Wide SCSI adaptor
Matrox Millennium II pci VGA card
4GB SCSI disk, SCSI CD-ROM drive
2 ethernet ports (great as a firewall or router)
Currently has FreeBSD 4.3 installed

Yamaha CRW8424SQ External SCSI CD-ROM burner
8x Write, 4x Rewrite, 24x Read speed
perfect working order, updated to the latest firmware

External SCSI Exabyte 8mm Tape drive
68 pin wide SCSI
Two of these available
I also have 12 unopened blank 8mm data cartridge
iomega Zip 100 plus external scsi zip drive

CentreCOM MR820TR 10baseT 8 port ethernet hub

Sony Multiscan 17sf VGA Monitor
This can be used with all the 68k Mac machines above with an adapter
which I will include if you want it.

Piles of 72pin SIMMs of all varieties, 4MB through 64MB ... let me know
what you need.

18.2GB Fujitsu 10k RPM Wide Ultra SCSI 3 disk

20GB Seagage Barracuda ATA II ST320420A Ultra ATA disk

Several external SCSI disk enclosures with 4GB and 2GB disks inside.
These work well with the Macintosh machines, though you could use them
with the Deskpros as well.

I also have all kinds of serial, SCSI and other cables for the above
machines, and one black IBM PC keyboard.

Roland MT-32 MIDI sound module

Finally, my wife has some non computer related gear which some of you
might be interested in (these are also being advertised elsewhere).
Proceeds from the following items will not be donated to TLUG.

Justy ConnectTV VGA-TV converter (JTV-05A)
includes cables adapters, power supply and converter.
This takes VGA output from a PC or Mac and makes NTSC output (Svideo or
composite)
List price: 28,000 yen

Wireless CCD camera (CP-952)
includes camera, receiver, power supplies and battery pack
specs & photo: http://ykmusen.com/ccdcamera/cp-952.htm
List Price: 29,800 yen

Sony TRV-900 3CCD miniDV Camcorder
**needs repair to power and audio systems**
includes camera, iLInk cable, remote, AC adapter, floppy disk adapter,
F330 & F730 batteries

Sony ECM-HS1 Gun Zoom Microphone
Uses "intelligent shoe", fits TRV series and other models.
List Price: $69.99

Sony WCS-999 Wireless Microphone System
includes transmitter, receiver, tie-clip label mic, & earbud
List Price: $149.99

Sony LCH-TRV900 camcorder carry case
rugged aluminum body, 2-layers, adjustable compartments , includes shoulder
strap & keys
Was 25,000 yen

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the above gear.

I will wait until the end of the month to gauge interest ... if there
are items that are hotly contested I will let you fight it out to see
who wants to give TLUG the biggest donation.
--
Tod McQuillin

[1] Yes, best offer does include 0 yen, use your own discretion.