[tlug] Kurobox and VNC (was: KuroBox HG Sid and Xterm not rootproblem)

On 13/02/06, Alessandro Mantelli【HOBIBOX】 <alex@example.com> wrote:

Hello I've bought a week ago a KuroBox HG and after few tries I
succeeded in installing Debian sarge (and the Sid upgrade).
I've installed also vncserver to manager the Kuro using a window manager
from the remote PC.

out of curiosity, is there a reason you're not just doing

    xterm -display remote-machine:0

?  More efficient on network and Kurobox memory (though possibly less secure, I know little about X security nowadays).

--
Ian.