[tlug] Barebones with Linux

Hello,

I plan to buy a small barebone and install only Linux on it. Do you know
if there are some compatibility problem for some of them ?

I had a look at what is available, and most of them are based on Intel
chipsets (i915/i865/i855 + ICH4/5/6) or SiS chipsets (SiS661/761). I had
a look in internet for the compatibilities, and the conclusion was that
there shouldn't be any major problems with them (except for the support
of DRI on SiS chipsets)... but if someone could confirm (are warn of
some problems with some configurations) it would be great.

Thank you,

Raphael