Re: [tlug] linux - how to determine hard drive model

nope, i meant kernel ;)

didn't too much for my terminal either, but I had a kernel panic right
after so I would like to think that was the reason... (that being
said, I know it's not, but I would prefer not to think about the
kernel panic for now. i am going to chalk it up to the memory i put in
this morning and give it a go later tonight!)

david