Re: [tlug] How to Push Linux! .......................

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>The problem is that their products *do* work, and that for most of the
>market they work *well*.  If that weren't true, they wouldn't be a
>threat as currently constituted.

It's like Sun Microsystem's man said (I forgot his name McNeilly?):

"How do you know?" When people have no choice, who's to say if it's
good? .... And who's to say if it's bad - well - *us*, because we have
used something better! The typical user however, not having a choice,
has not bought the better product, they've bought the rotten product
they were forced into buying through a total lack of choices!

Steve! Buddy! Pal! Why do you defend the indefensible! Ah... for the
sport of spirited debate, no?

Lyle