Re: [tlug] How to Push Linux! .......................

On 06/02/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Some of our best friends work for a company that has aggressively
> asserted a really trivial but useful software patent, and the
> organization that provides more information to more people has agreed
> to censor over 1 billion people for improved geographical location for
> a few of their servers.

To wit:

http://www.computerbytesman.com/google/imagesearch.htm?tiananmen

-Josh

PS: Please note that I officially have no opinion on the former topic.
Unofficially, feel free to ask people who are not me but may look very
similar if any such people turn up at, say, a TLUG nomikai.