Re: [tlug] Founder of Ubuntu Linux will be in Tokyo *thevenue swiched*

Jun Kobayashi wrote:
> I already sended this information who are planning to
> attend the ubuntu meeting tomorrow, so I'm sending this
> just for confirm.
>
> The venue of the meeting swiched to Grand Hyatt hotel.
>
> Venue: GRAND HYATT TOKYO (http://www.grandhyatttokyo.com)
>        the Laurel Room located on the forth floor
> Time:  09:00 am - 12:00 pm

Uh-oh... the original messages said 09:30, and now suddenly this new
information says 09:00.  I'm assuming it's a typo, but then again...
maybe the time was changed at the new venue?  No... it shouldn't be -
when I asked if the time was the same, I heard it was.  As follows:

 >> [LHS] At the same time (09:30am - 12:00pm)?

 > Yes. 0930-1200. (Jun Kobayashi )

So probably all our talk about meeting in Roppongi at 09:00 has gotten
into someone's fingers?

I better get some sleep....

Lyle

> Josh Glover wrote:
>> On 30/01/06, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon <ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Josh Glover wrote:
>>
>> [Something which he meant to send directly to the OP. D'oh!]
>>

>>> I'm planning on going.
>>
>> Excellent. Want to meet at Shinbashi Station a little after 09:00? Any
>> other TLUGgers who are planning to come are welcome to meet me there
>> as well. From this map:
>>
>> http://www.parkhoteltokyo.com/directions/imgs/map01.gif
>>
>> it looks like the Shiodome exit of Shinbashi Station would be a great
>> place to meet.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Josh

Ref 1.

Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Ubuntu, and some members of
Canonical Ltd will be in Tokyo from the 3rd to the 6th Feb.

They plan to host a meeting on 3rd Feb with local campanies,
local press representatives and members of local LUGs. So, I'm sending
this to TLUG ML.

The details of the meeting are: