Re: [tlug] Founder of Ubuntu Linux will be in Tokyo *the venueswiched*

Hi,

I already sended this information who are planning to
attend the ubuntu meeting tomorrow, so I'm sending this
just for confirm.

The venue of the meeting swiched to Grand Hyatt hotel.

Venue: GRAND HYATT TOKYO (http://www.grandhyatttokyo.com)
       the Laurel Room located on the forth floor
Time:  09:00 am - 12:00 pm

Cheers,
Jun Kobayashi