Re: [tlug] Linux Format magazine

I was just thinking - I think the way that Josh handled the magazine
article was just about perfect:

1) He wrote and posted a first draft version.

2) Several people used that as a base and sent back their suggestions
for changes.

3) Bits and pieces from these suggestions were incorporated by Josh into
the 2nd draft, which was posted.

4) Several people repeated step #2.

5) Josh repeated step #3.

6) Steps #2 & #3 were repeated a few times and....

7) Josh posted a semi-final version open to last minute suggestions

8) At least one was sent.

9) The article was finalized and sent out to the publisher and to the group.

I mean... hey... that went really smoothly I think!  People had their
say, the editor (Josh) did a good job of taking the good bits and
incorporating them into the master copy, and it all went so smoothly
that maybe we forgot to consider that it could have been otherwise.  I
think we all owe a big Thank You to Josh for how he handled it and for
his youthful enthusiasm about everything in general.  Go Josh!

Sincerely,

Lyle