[tlug] KRecord (Mono?)

I made a recording with KRecord (on SuSE & KDE) for a friend from a
portable MD player plugged into the Line In jack on my sound card.  It
worked fine excepting for the irritating discovery that only the left
channel is recording.  I've been poking about in the settings, but
haven't be able to figure out where I've gone wrong.  If anyone has
any tips or advice on how to get both channels working with KRecord
(or recommendations for something better to use),they would be greatly
appreciated.

Lyle
--
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/