Re: [tlug] Posting Limits

Josh wrote:

> That is a great question. Just to pull a number out of my... uh, *thin
> air*, how about a 10KB limit?

A 10KB limit for the body (excluding headers) sounds fine for me.
Posters should keep in mind that encoding for transmission
(such as base64), will bloat binary attachments such as
tarballs and pictures, effectively reducing the number of
binary bytes that can be posted.

By the way, Mailman can enforce size limits
and admins can waive them for exceptions.

Thanks again for the pasting web sites.