Re: [tlug] Docbook XML for documenting database tables

--Sig_2sGfC8SEd1D5B4pr32cLT0d

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:14:01 +0900
"Michael(tm) Smith" <smith@example.com> wrote:

> > but also the actual SQL statements to create the tables, so I
> > can be sure that my tables are in sync with the docs.
>=20
> I reckon that part will require you to do some custom XSLT coding.

Depends how much sql is there in the docs and how scattered.
If sql is within a simple codelisting (if I recall correctly) tag, then
it's easier to include a file containing the create statements. From the
include file it would be real simple to extract the sql without using
complex xslt.
It all depends on how shiny Josh wants it.

just some thoughts.

--=20
boti