Re: [tlug] Bittorrent Newbie

Mark Sargent wrote:

> I also like the control factor, via the scripts, in the link posted by
> Mauro. I'm gonna play with the "real" thing 1st.

just to add to this, I think my provider, freebit, blocks the default
ports, so using this page from Mauro, I will be able to get around it,
perhaps.

ERROR:
[15:52:07] Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while
not connected to any peers.  Message from the tracker: Port 6882 is
blacklisted.

saving:         Nausea-The_Punk_Terrorist_Anthology_Vol_1-2006-FNT
file size:      118,433,014 (113 MiB)
percent done:   0.0
time left:      shutting down
download to:
/home/coolrabbit/downloads/bittorrent/Nausea-The_Punk_Terrorist_Anthology_Vol_1-2006-FNT
download rate:  0.0 KB/s
upload rate:    0.0 KB/s
share rating:   oo  (0.0 MB up / 0.0 MB down)
seed status:    0 seen now, plus 0 distributed copies (1:0.0%)
peer status:    0 seen now

Ah, now it's out, I'm a "punker at heart" along with being a grunger.
lol. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.